Jandy Salt Chlorinator Control Box APURE1400 Bottom R0404400 – Product Information
- Shipping Weight : 10 pounds
• Easy to install
• No more buying or lugging around heavy chlorine jugs
• Automatically produces chlorine gas to sanitize your pool
• Can be used with an automatic pool cover to further reduce the amount of chlorine needed
• Requires less maintenance than other types of pool chlorinators
• Requires electricity to operate
• Must be regularly maintained and cleaned
• Can be damaged by weather or extreme temperatures
1. Jandy’s APURE1400 is a top-of-the-line salt chlorinator control box that is perfect for pools of all sizes.
2. The APURE1400 is easy to install and operate, and it provides pool owners with a hassle-free way to keep their pool water clean and sparkling.
3. The APURE1400 is also very affordable, making it a great value for the money.
4. Pool owners who are looking for a high-quality, easy-to-use salt chlorinator control box will be very pleased with the Jandy APURE1400.
1. open the control box: lift the lid of the control box and remove the sticker to access the wires
2. Locate the power supply: plug in the power cord to an outlet and screw in the green grounding wire
3. Attach the salt chlorinator: connect the black wire from the salt chlorinator to the “load” terminal on the control box
I had been having a lot of problems with the salt chlorinator in my pool this year. I was trying to find a way to fix the problem and found this product on the internet. It was easy to set up and it fixed my problems.
“This product is great and has been fantastic for my pool maintenance. I just set it and forget it, which saves me a lot of time each week.
I highly recommend this to anyone who has a pool that they need to maintain. I have not had any problems with it.
The installation process should be completed by a qualified service technician. If you have any questions, please refer to the user manual or contact our customer support team.
This chlorinator is suitable for all types and sizes of swimming pools and spas.
Yes, you can adjust the output with the digital display for precise chlorine levels.
Yes, the unit has an alarm system that will alert you when your chlorine levels are too low or too high.
Yes, the unit comes with a one-year limited warranty.