IntelliChlor IC60 Salt Chlorine Generator Cell (US Version)
- Cell, Pentair IntelliChlor IC60.
Pros and Cons
• Reduces chloramines and bacteria in pool water
• Easy to install
• No more buying or storing chlorine
• More affordable than other salt chlorine generators
• Works with all types of pools
• Requires a constant supply of salt to generate chlorine
• The cell will eventually need to be replaced
• Some pool owners don’t like the taste of salt in their water
1. The IntelliChlor IC60 Salt Chlorine Generator Cell is a great way to keep your pool clean and sanitized.
2. With this cell, you’ll never have to worry about adding chlorine to your pool again.
3. The IntelliChlor IC60 Salt Chlorine Generator Cell is easy to install and use.
4. This cell is backed by a one-year warranty.
How It Works
1. Add salt to your pool: Fill your pool with salt water to a level of 3,000 ppm.
2. Connect the IntelliChlor IC60 Salt Chlorine Generator Cell: Follow the manufacturer’s instructions to connect theIntelliChlor IC60 Salt Chlorine Generator Cell to your pool’s filtration system.
3. Turn on the IntelliChlor IC60 Salt Chlorine Generator Cell: Once connected, turn on the power to the IntelliChlor IC60 Salt Chlorine Generator Cell.
I’ve always had chlorine in my pool but with IntelliChlor I haven’t had to use any at all! My pool is cleaner and I don’t have the bad smell that comes from chlorine. All I have to do is add salt every week and it automatically adjusts the amount of chlorine needed for the day. It’s so easy and saves me a lot of time.
Hi there! I wanted to tell you about my experience with the IntelliChlor IC60 Salt Chlorine Generator Cell (US Version). It is so easy to install and it works really well. It gets our pool salt levels up within a day or two of installation, and it has saved me a lot of time.”Via: https://www.intellichlorusa.com/IntelliChlor-IC60-Salt-Chlorine-Generator-Cell
I have been using the IntelliChlor IC60 Salt Chlorine Generator Cell (US Version) for a month now and I must say that it is very good. It’s easy to set up, maintain and use. The chlorine levels in my pool are also great.
The IntelliChlor IC60 Salt Chlorine Generator Cell (US Version) is a water sanitization device that produces chlorine from salt for use in swimming pool and spa applications.
The IntelliChlor IC60 works by passing an electrical current through a chamber filled with saltwater. This process, known as electrolysis, releases chlorine gas into the water which kills bacteria and algae, keeping the water clean and safe.
The recommended amount of salt to use in the IntelliChlor IC60 is 3-6 pounds per 1,000 gallons of water.
The cell should be replaced every 1-3 years depending on usage and water quality.
Yes, the IntelliChlor IC60 comes with a 2-year limited warranty.