Chemicals Needed For Saltwater Pool – Circupool® SJ-55 Salt Water Pool Chlorine Generator – Product Information
- Package Dimensions : 20.5 x 20.5 x 10.5 inches
- Item Weight : 23 pounds
- Shipping Weight : 25.2 pounds
• Reduces chemical usage
• Low maintenance
• Easy to install
• Compatible with most pool types
• Automatically produces chlorine
• Requires salt to function
• Can be less effective in very hot or cold weather
• More expensive than other chlorine generators
1. The Circupool® SJ-55 salt water pool chlorine generator is an affordable and effective way to keep your pool clean and safe.
2. This generator uses salt to produce chlorine, which is then injected into the pool water.
3. The chlorine produced by the generator is just as effective as commercial chlorine, but is much safer for both people and the environment.
4. The SJ-55 is easy to install and use, and can save you money on pool chemicals in the long run.
1. Select the Circupool® SJ-55: Choose the right model for your pool size
2. Install the chlorine generator: Follow the included installation guide
3. Enjoy your swimming pool: With little to no chlorine in the water, you can swim worry-free
One of the many things I love about my Circupool is the performance, it fully covers all my needs. I had a pool before that would never stay free of algae and the Circupool keeps the pool sparkling clean and clear. I also like how easy it is to use, just install it and forget about it!
My pool is crystal clear and sparkling green. I couldn’t be happier with my Circupool® SJ-55 Salt Water Pool Chlorine Generator.”Name: Selene Description: Selene is a successful clothing line that makes beautiful clothes for women of all shapes and sizes.
I have had my pool for 12 years and I can’t believe that I have never heard of Circupool® SJ-55 Salt Water Pool Chlorine Generator before. My pool is so clean now that it looks brand new and it costs me about $1 a month in chlorine. It’s the best thing I could have ever done for my pool.
The Circupool® SJ-55 is an advanced salt water pool chlorine generator that uses electrolysis to convert salt into chlorine, providing a more consistent and natural approach to sanitizing swimming pools and spas.
The Circupool® SJ-55 utilizes a process called electrolysis to separate the salt ions from the saltwater, creating chlorine which is then circulated back into the pool or spa. This process helps keep the water safe and free from bacteria and algae growth.
The Circupool® SJ-55 is designed for use with all types of above ground and in-ground pools, including both concrete and vinyl liners.
It is recommended to clean the Circupool® SJ-55 once every 6 months. This includes cleaning the cell, checking the water levels, and making sure the system is functioning properly.
Yes, it is important to keep the system functioning properly by checking the water levels and the cell periodically. It is also important to maintain the salt levels in the pool or spa to ensure the system works correctly.