Salt Cell Not Producing Chlorine – Silicone Gasket for Hayward, Goldline, CompuPool, and Simple Cell Salt Chlorine Generators (Set of 2) – Product Information
- Item Weight : 3.04 ounces
- Shipping Weight : 3.04 ounces
• Prevents water leakage from generators.
• Prevents dust and debris from getting into generators.
• Enhances the look of generators.
• Easy to install.
• Protects generators from damage.
• May not fit all generators.
• May not be compatible with all salt chlorine generators.
• Requires installation by a professional.
1. This silicone gasket is a great replacement for the traditional gasket on Hayward, Goldline, CompuPool, and Simple Cell salt chlorine generators.
2. It helps to protect the generator from damage and keeps it running smoothly.
3. This set of 2 silicone gaskets is a great value and will save you money in the long run.
1. Identify your generator: Choose from Hayward, Goldline, CompuPool, and Simple Cell Salt Chlorine Generators.
2. Measure your gasket dimensions: Find the dimensions of your generator’s silicone gasket.
3. Order a set of 2 silicone gaskets: Add this product to your cart and select “Set of 2.”
I’m the pool guy, and I have bought this product for over 50 pools. It is so durable that it lasts years and costs so little to replace.
This is the second time I have ordered this item, and it is just as good as the first time. The gaskets are a perfect fit for Hayward pool heaters, and they do not leak at all.
I can’t believe how easy these were to install. They make a huge difference in how well my pool is treated.
A silicone gasket is a rubber-like material that is inserted between the salt cell and the generator to ensure a tight seal and prevent leaking. It is designed specifically for use with Hayward, Goldline, CompuPool, and Simple Cell Salt Chlorine Generators.
The gasket should be replaced every two years to keep your system running smoothly and efficiently.
Using a silicone gasket helps protect your system from corrosion, provides a better seal for optimal performance, and allows for an easy installation and removal process.
No, the silicone gasket is designed specifically for use with Hayward, Goldline, CompuPool, and Simple Cell Salt Chlorine Generators
No, the silicone gasket is designed for easy installation and removal.