Hayward GLX-PROBE-PH PH Probe Replacement for Hayward Sense and Dispense – Product Information
- Product Dimensions : 8.8 x 3.6 x 2.5 inches
- Item Weight : 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight : 5.6 ounces
• Easy to install
• No programming required
• Simple to use
• Requires batteries
• May need to be replaced frequently
• Can be difficult to troubleshoot
1. Hayward’s GLX-PROBE-PH is a replacement pH probe for the Hayward Sense and Dispense.
2. The GLX-PROBE-PH is a durable and accurate pH probe that is easy to install.
3. The GLX-PROBE-PH is a great replacement option for the Hayward Sense and Dispense.
1. Remove the old probe: Unscrew the old probe from the housing.
2. Insert the new probe: Insert the new probe into the housing and screw in place.
3. Test the new probe: Test the new probe in your Hayward system to ensure it is working properly.
Saved me the cost of a new probe. This is not an original Hayward part but it solved my problem. I was able to replace my probe for a fraction of the cost.
I have been using this product for 3 years and I just love it! I used to use a digital meter, but now I can save time and be more accurate with the readings.
Love this product. I have been using it for a few months now and it works great. Easy to install and has made my life a lot easier.
The Hayward GLX-PROBE-PH PH Probe Replacement for Hayward Sense and Dispense is a replacement probe designed to help measure the pH levels in your pool or spa.
It is recommended to replace the probe every 12 months or after 1000 hours of use.
Installation of the Hayward GLX-PROBE-PH PH Probe is easy and fast. Simply insert the probe into the probe holder, and then tighten the threaded nut to secure it in place.
Yes, the Hayward GLX-PROBE-PH PH Probe is compatible with many different brands of pool controllers.
Yes, the Hayward GLX-PROBE-PH PH Probe is designed to be used underwater and is waterproof.