Cost To Change Pool From Chlorine To Saltwater – Combo Special: pH & Chlorine Test Solution – Product Information
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
Chlorine Test Solution
Chlorine Test Kit
PH Testing Liquid
• Easy to use
• Fast results
• Can be used multiple times
• May produce inaccurate results if not used correctly
• Only works for a limited time after opening
• Requires distilled water
1. Chlorine is an important part of keeping your pool clean and safe, but it’s not the only factor.
2. pH levels are also important in maintaining a healthy pool.
3. This combo pack tests for both chlorine and pH levels, so you can make sure your pool is balanced and safe.
4. Save money by buying this combo pack instead of purchasing each test separately.
1. Test the pH and chlorine levels in your pool with this easy to use solution.
2. Simply dip the strip into the pool water and compare the results to the chart on the bottle.
3. Use the solution regularly to ensure your pool is properly balanced and safe for swimming.
This is a convenient kit that you can use to test the pH level and chlorine level in your pool water. The pH level tells how acidic or basic your water is, and the chlorine test tells you how much of the chemical is present. It’s a great way to keep track of everything.
I am a pool maintenance service company. I recommend this product to all my clients. It is easy to use and gives you clear directions
This is a great product. I use it to monitor the pH and chlorine in my pool, and it works. I have been using this for a few months now and it has not failed me yet.
Combo Special: pH & Chlorine Test Solution is a liquid solution that can be used to measure the pH and chlorine levels of water in pools, spas, hot tubs, and aquariums.
The Combo Special: pH & Chlorine Test Solution comes in a 4 ounce plastic bottle.
To use the Combo Special: pH & Chlorine Test Solution, add 2 drops into a container of water and then compare the color of the water to the supplied color chart to determine the pH and chlorine levels.
Yes, the Combo Special: pH & Chlorine Test Solution is safe for use with fish and other aquatic life since it does not contain any harmful chemicals.
It is recommended to use the Combo Special: pH & Chlorine Test Solution at least once a week to ensure proper water quality.