Salt Water Chlorinator For Hot Tub – BadAss Pool Supply 521147 (Pack of 2) Intellichlor Salt Chlorine Generator, IC Series Union Replacement O-Rings with Lube – Product Information
- Package Dimensions : 11 x 10 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight : 4 ounces
• Easy to install
• Lubricates for a smoother O-ring replacement
• Includes two O-rings
• Prevents leaks
• May not fit all models
• O-rings may degrade over time
• Lubricant may evaporate over time
1. The BadAss Pool Supply 521147 (Pack of 2) Intellichlor Salt Chlorine Generator is a great way to keep your pool clean and safe.
2. The IC Series Union Replacement O-Rings with Lube are a great way to keep your pool looking its best.
3. The BadAss Pool Supply 521147 (Pack of 2) Intellichlor Salt Chlorine Generator is a great investment for any pool owner.
1. Select a writing tool: Choose from a wide array of AI tools to write social media ads, hero sections, or blog posts.
2. Enter your details: Explain with as many details as possible to the AI what you would like to write about.
3. Review the generated content: Our highly trained AI understands your details and generates unique and human-like content in seconds.
I have been using the intellichlor salt chlorine generators for years and this set is by far my favorite. We noticed a huge difference in our water clarity after switching over to these filters.
In the past, I have used many different types of chlorinators. One type that I always found to be a reliable and effective chlorinator was the IntelliChlor Salt System. The cheapest place on the internet where I can find this product is on Amazon.
I have been using this brand for a few months now and I am very happy with the results. The two pack is a great buy and it lasts a long time. It has made my pool upkeep much easier
The BadAss Pool Supply 521147 includes two Intellichlor Salt Chlorine Generators, IC Series Union Replacement O-Rings, and lubricant for easy installation.
The Intellichlor Salt Chlorine Generator is designed to convert salt into chlorine which helps to sanitize and maintain a safe swimming environment in your pool.
It is recommended to check the O-Rings at least once per season and replace them if necessary. You may need to replace them more frequently depending on the usage of the pool.