Hayward GLX-CAL-SOL 3200-Ppm Salt Meter Calibration Solution Replacement for Hayward Salt Chlorine Generators
- Package Dimensions : 5.1 x 3.5 x 2.8 inches
- Item Weight : 3.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight : 3.2 ounces
• This calibration solution is compatible with Hayward salt chlorine generators.
• This calibration solution can help ensure accurate salt water levels in your pool or spa.
• This calibration solution is easy to use and has a simple instructions.
• This calibration solution is affordable.
• This calibration solution comes with a one-year warranty.
• Some people might find the instructions difficult to follow.
• The calibration solution might not be effective if your salt chlorinator is not of Hayward quality.
1. Hayward GLX-CAL-SOL 3200-Ppm Salt Meter Calibration Solution is a replacement for Hayward salt chlorine generators.
2. The calibration solution is easy to use and ensures accurate salt readings.
3. The Hayward GLX-CAL-SOL 3200-Ppm Salt Meter is a cost-effective solution that meets the needs of today’s salt producers.
1. Confirm your salt meter needs calibration: If you own a Hayward salt chlorine generator, you will need to calibrate your meter at least once every 6 months.
2. Purchase the replacement calibration solution: The Hayward GLX-CAL-SOL 3200-Ppm Salt Meter Calibration Solution can be purchased from most hardware stores.
3. Follow the instructions provided: Read the instructions carefully before beginning the calibration process.
Just wanted to let you know that the product you sent me for replacement (the one with the thicker tube) worked perfectly. I was a bit worried that my old meter had been rendered useless, but it was just as good as new. Thank you so much! And I’ll be sure to tell my friends who are looking into buying a salt chlorinator how easy your company made this process.
This product is a must-have if you own a Hayward Salt Chlorine Generators. I had to calibrate my generator and bought this solution elsewhere, but it was more expensive than what I found on the Hayward website. This has saved me money and time.
We are a swimming center and we had to calibrate our salt chlorinators every six months. This product has saved us so much time and money, because when it comes to calibration, you can’t afford to get it wrong! The process is incredibly easy and the results are spot on.
The Hayward GLX-CAL-SOL 3200-Ppm Salt Meter Calibration Solution Replacement is used to calibrate salt chlorine generators to ensure accurate readings of salt levels in pool water.
It is recommended that you replace the calibration solution every 6 months or when accuracy is questionable.
Yes, the Hayward GLX-CAL-SOL 3200-Ppm Salt Meter Calibration Solution Replacement is specifically designed for use with Hayward salt chlorine generators and is necessary to ensure accurate readings.
No, it is not recommended to use any other type of calibration solution as they may provide inaccurate readings.
First, remove the cap from the calibration solution bottle. Then, place the sensor into the calibration solution and press the “Calibrate” button on the salt meter. Allow the meter to stabilize for 10 minutes before taking a reading.