AquaChek 80 New 561161 Swimming Pool Spa White Salt Titrators Test Strips – 2pk – Product Information
- Shipping Weight : 4.8 ounces
White Sodium Titrators
Pool Titrators Test Strips
Pool Spa White Salt
80) New ** AquaChek 561161 ** White Sodium Titrators
Simple to use and sustain your pool or medspa
Takes merely a couple of moments to present results
A need to for a swimming pool or even medical spa proprietors!
40 strips per container (2 Bottles).
• These AquaChek salt titrators are easy to use and accurate.
• They are ideal for measuring the salt content of swimming pools and spas.
• The strips can be used repeatedly without wearing out.
• The titrators come in a handy set of two.
• They are affordable.
• These AquaChek salt titrators may not be suitable for use in highly chlorinated water
1. AquaChek 80 New 561161 Swimming Pool Spa White Salt Titrators Test Strips – 2pk are a necessary tool for maintaining a clean and healthy swimming pool.
2. These titrators test the salt content of water, indicating if it needs to be adjusted or replaced.
3. The AquaChek 80 New 561161 Swimming Pool Spa White Salt Titrators Test Strips are easy to use and come in a pack of 2.
1. Connect the AquaChek salt titrator to a water source: The salt titrator needs to be connected to a water supply that can measure salt levels.
2. Place the salt strips on the titrator: Place one of the salt strips on top of the white portion of the titrator.
3. Press and hold down the test button: The test button will start blinking and then stay lit when it has measured the correct amount of salt.
I have found that these are the best to use for testing pH levels in swimming pools. I work at a pool and this is one of the things we rely on for certain pool cleaning needs. The strips are easy to read, and they provide us with accurate readings.
I have been using this product for a while now and I have to say it is one of my favorite products that I have ever used. From swimming laps to doing laps in the pool, it is perfect.
I love my salt test strips and I use them all the time. They are so easy to use and my pool is always clear and safe.
AquaChek 80 is a two-pack of white salt titrators test strips designed to measure the salinity of swimming pools and spas.
AquaChek 80 test strips are highly accurate, providing results with an accuracy of +/- 10 parts per million (ppm).
Results will indicate the range of salinity in parts per million, which can be used to determine if adjustments need to be made to the water’s salinity level.
For best results, it is recommended that you test your pool or spa’s salinity levels at least once a week.
Dip one strip into the water for 1-2 seconds, remove the strip and shake off any excess water. Wait 30 seconds before comparing the results to the color chart on the back of the package.