New Aquachek Yellow Free Chlorine Test Strips & Salt Value Pak
- Chlorine strips test for Free Chlorine, pH, Overall Alkalinity, & Stabilizer
- Consists Of fifty Bleach Strips & 10 Sodium Strips
- AquaChek White titrators assess salt (salt chloride) amounts coming from 400 to 7,000 ppm
Pros and Cons
• Easy to use and understand.
• The strips are easy to read and come with a map that shows the salt value of each area.
• The product is affordable.
• Can be used in both freshwater and saltwater.
• Provides accurate results.
• The strips may not work if the water is cloudy or has high levels of chlorides.
• The strips do not work in very cold water or if the water has a lot of sediment or algae.
• There is no way to tell how much salt is needed for each application, which can be a problem if incorrect amounts are used.
1. Keep your swimming pool safe and healthy with new Aquachek Yellow Free chlorine test strips and salt value pak.
2. The Aquachek Yellow Free chlorine test strip kit is easy to use and accurate, so you can be sure your pool is free of harmful bacteria and chloramines.
3. The salt value pak helps maintain a proper water balance in your pool, ensuring sparkling clean waters all season long.
How It Works
1. Choose the product you need: Choose between the chlorine test strips and salt value Pak.
2. Add items to your cart: Add both products to your cart and proceed to checkout.
3. Review the order: Review your cart and proceed to checkout.
This is my new favorite pool cleaning tool! I wish I had one of these years ago. It is so easy to use and it cleans the pool very well. The price is also affordable and far cheaper than other competitors.
I have been using these chlorinated water test strips for a few years now. They are a really convenient, easy to use product that I can always rely on!
I am very happy with the service I received from this company. They were super easy to talk to and they worked quickly. I had my order within just a few days
The Aquachek Yellow Free Chlorine Test Strips & Salt Value Pak is designed to test the levels of free chlorine, pH and salt in your swimming pool water.
It is recommended that you test your pool water at least once a week to ensure that the levels are safe for swimming.
To use the Aquachek Yellow Free Chlorine Test Strips & Salt Value Pak, simply dip a strip into your pool water, wait for the results to appear, and compare the color of the strip with the corresponding color chart provided.
The results from the Aquachek Yellow Free Chlorine Test Strips & Salt Value Pak are very accurate and can be used to identify any issues with the water chemistry quickly and easily.
Are there any safety precautions to consider when using the Aquachek Yellow Free Chlorine Test Strips & Salt Value Pak?
Yes, it is important to wear protective gloves, eye protection and clothing when handling the test strips. Do not ingest the test strips or allow them to come into contact with skin or eyes.