HTH 67016 Scum Remover, 64 oz (Pack of 4)
Pros and Cons
• Helps to remove scum from surfaces
• Easy to use
• Can be used on a variety of surfaces
• Works quickly
• Safe for most surfaces
• May not work on very tough scum
• Can be corrosive on some surfaces
• May require multiple applications
1. Easy to use scum remover that quickly eliminates tough stains.
2. Ideal for use on ceramic tile, porcelain, glass, and fiberglass.
3. Can be used indoors or outdoors.
4. Comes in a convenient 64 oz pack of 4 bottles.
How It Works
1. Pour HTH scum remover into a clean, empty bucket.
2. Add water to the bucket, according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
3. Use a sponge or brush to apply the scum remover to the desired surface.
I have been using this product for years and it has never let me down. I live in a heavily wooded area near the water, and as you can probably imagine, my pool is covered in algae every summer. This product keeps it at bay and my pool looks crystal clear.
We had a difficult time finding a product which was effective in removing scum on the vinyl. This is the only product we have found that has worked effectively and quickly.
I am a pool owner and after trying for years to remove the scum from my pool myself, I finally broke down and bought these. It was one of the best decisions I have made in a long time.
HTH 67016 Scum Remover is a powerful cleaner designed to quickly and effectively remove scum and buildup from swimming pool surfaces. It is safe for use on vinyl, fiberglass, tile and plaster surfaces.
For best results, apply the cleaner directly to the affected area with a brush or sponge. Allow the product to sit for 5-10 minutes and then scrub the surface in a circular motion. Rinse the area afterwards with clean water.
Yes, HTH 67016 Scum Remover is formulated to be non-abrasive and safe for use around children and pets.
No, HTH 67016 Scum Remover can be used at full strength and does not require any dilution.
HTH 67016 Scum Remover can be used as often as needed throughout the pool season to keep your pool looking its best.